- Team members are introduced (normally a team of two who are both PVG checked)
- Pupils learn the 5 original songs
- Positive messages & values behind the songs are explained
- Introduction to some well-known popular songs
- Interactive challenges
- Question Opportunities
- Whole school joins together to record the CD
- Equipment, technology, and process of recording a CD is explained
- Songs are recorded Live & later mixed to produce the finished CD
After a week of hard work the children are very excited about showcasing their learning to family and friends. They have the opportunity to perform in an evening concert and sometimes a matinee. This is normally held in the school. However if space does not allow we occasionally use a local community centre or church if this is more suitable. The children can dress up and enjoy being a part of their own project. Every primary stage can participate in this performance, which allows pupils to work together as a whole school to achieve this fantastic end result.
At this performance, parents are given the opportunity to pre-order a copy of the school CD. Merchandise such as t-shirts, wristbands, badges, etc. are also available if children wish to purchase these.
Rookie Rockstars is offered to schools for free. Tickets for performances are sold to cover our staffing costs to run the programme. In addition, we also contribute to school funds by donating £1 for every CD sold.